Tuesday, October 9, 2012


 My Artistic Profile





Hello my name is Ryan and I will present my artistic profile. First I created this blog for school to be more precise for English Litterature. Well, I love watching films especially Louis De Funes's comedies such as Jo or also Rabbi Jacob or even the famous « Grande Vadrouille» in english Don't look now but also Disney's cartoons like Up and Brave but my favorite is Toy Story 3.



Now, I read many kinds of books whose comics my favorite is The Walking Dead which tells the survival of humans group in a world of zombies and the classics of French Litterature. I don't really like  music. For the End, I love all of the arts but I have a preference for paintings my favorite is The Coronation of Napoleon, the only thing that i hate is Contemporary Art .

No comments:

Post a Comment